Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Day Project

I have been inspired to try a 365 day project this year.  I know I have not posted anything on this blog since Switzerland, but one of my New Year's Resolutions is to become a better historian, and have a better place to store photos (other than Facebook).

This isn't for people to see - just a project for me.  They most likely will be 365 pictures/posts about Mikey, but he is my life, and I love him, so I think 365 pictures of him would be a perfect representation of my great life! 

Here it is....

Day #1 - January 1st, 2013

Found out I had the day off work after working all morning!  After a few study hours for Mikey, we decided to go on a hike to Reid + Ashley Mountain (Map My Run says it was 6.61 miles, 17:25 pace, and took us 1h55m). After we went to Zuppas (DELICIOUS!  I am so glad we found one here in AZ).  Tonight we are going to watch a movie (Mikey wants Mission Impossible.... he has picked the last 6 movies, and they have all been fantastic.  I hesitate on Mission Impossible, but his other selections have been so great that maybe this will be a winner, too).


Mikey playing "Zombies vs Plants" on the Ipad while taking a study break

No comments: